Saturday, June 8, 2013

June is my Month!★★★

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Yes, here again...wait, is it been months since my last post?...sorry, been meaning to post something constructive in between but I got caught up with a lots of things (I know...alasan je nih...ahaha)...

Well, quite frankly I've been meaning to post few issues in our country that are noteworthy, but alas, I'm preoccupied from saving people of our country from lawsuits.

Yes, june is my month. I'm born in June 1988. But this year, June is a big month for me aside that I'm a year older.

My first mediation & my first trial. I'm nervous & excited at the same time. I'm nervous because I will be doing it in my capacity as a fully licensed lawyer but at the same time I'm excited because it will be my first trial : )

Things have been very hectic lately. I'm working on Saturday & Sunday for signing.  Easy task but time consuming, depends on the client's attitude.  They could make it easier or long winded & unbearable!!!

I missed the days where my weekend are spent with friends,  building up future leaders, shaping up the country's youth or even bonding with friends, whom I know will get on my nerves, the moment we start to argue about any issues. But, that are things that are worth to be missed.

I need to learn to multi task so that more things can be fit into my schedule. My already full schedule.  Well, unless I don't have any more space to write in my planner, that's mean its not full. Yet..Lol

Yes, that's how my table looks like in a cloudy day! Hahaha

I really hope that good things will happen this month. A marriage proposal maybe?  Haha...

Ya Allah, please ease my everyday's business & give me the strength to face your every tests & lessons. Hasbunallah wani'mal wakil...Amin.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir